SALON Design Awards – the sole Ukrainian professional award of interior design, specializing in public interiors.
The mission of the award – to declare the necessity of priority development in modern Ukraine the segment of public interiors and public spaces.
In every possible way to promote the actualization of architects and designers work direction in the professionals and the wide audience.
Members of the jury – the recognized masters of interior solutions in public space from around the world.
The organizer of the award – an expert in the design the magazine SALON. One of the key tasks of publishing – creation of initiatives for the development, promotion, distribution and popularization of domestic design in Ukraine and abroad.
1. Horeca: restaurants, pabs
2. Horeca: bars
3. Horeca: cafes (pastry, espresso bars, tea room)
4. Horeca: hotels, apart hotels
5. Ритейл: boutiques, show-rooms
6. Coworking and hubs
7. Cultural and education institutions
8. Sports and Wellness: spa, medical centers and cabinets
CONDITIONS OF THE AWARD:
– Admission is free.
– The following contestants are qualified: professional designers and architects, design team leader, architects working as part of design teams, premises owners or persons acting as customers; other persons who acted as designers of completed sites.
– Judges of the competition, their relatives and members of their families, employees of SALON magazine cannot participate.
– Completed and unrealized projects, planning and decoration concepts may qualify.
– The competition to participate works implemented until 2016.
– Only works involving original interior objects can be submitted for the Contest. Interiors using copies will be deleted.
REGISTRATION FOR THE COMPETITION:
– Entries for competition should be made before February 1, 2017 directly on the website www.award.salon.com.ua
– Each participant should register and fill all the lines.
– Guidance, technical assistance in preparing of competition documentation, photos and sample boards as well as information for contestants will be provided before February 1, 2017.
All projects submitted for competition will be selected by the International jury in two stages:
1) Selecting top 10 projects in each nomination. Works selected at this stage will be presented at the professional fair in march.
2) Selecting top three projects in each nomination, awarding.
The projects will be published in SALON magazine.
The Organizational Committee has the right to publish projects in mass media. Full or partial reproduction of ideas presented at the competition is allowed only by exclusive consent of the author and with respect to active laws and regulations. Organizers and sponsors can use photographs of presented works for advertising and informational purposes.
By making an entry in the competition participants accept its terms and conditions and agree with the jury’s decision which is final and cannot be appealed.