SALON Design Awards: private spaces – all-Ukrainian professional interior design competition, specializing in private spaces. Logical continuation of the contest SALON Design Awards: public spaces
The mission of the Contest is to show the creative potential of Ukrainian architectural studios, the value, and level of design, as well as the trends and trends in the design of private interiors here and now.
The goal of the Contest is to demonstrate the level and design-education of the Ukrainian society through ready-made projects, which develops and requires a quality, ergonomic and environmentally friendly environment around itself. Show how the modern consumer is open to world trends, how he integrates them into his working and home space, and to stimulate him for these trend transformation through cultural code.
The Jury of the Contest is the recognized proffesionals of interior solutions in private space from around the world.
The organizer of the Competition is Design Inspiration Guide SALON. One of the key tasks of the issue is the creation of initiatives for the development, promotion, dissemination, and popularization of design in Ukraine and abroad.
- Private apartments of up to 75 m2
- Private apartments of more than 75 m2
- Private houses of up to 250 m2
- Private houses of more than 250 m2
- Offices and private workspaces
- Typical projects of apartments for residential complexes
- Visualizations of private projects *
- SALON readers choice
THE BASIC RULES OF THE COMPETITION:
– Admission is free.
– The following contestants are qualified: professional designers and architects, design team leader, architects working as part of design teams, premises owners or persons acting as customers; other persons who acted as designers of completed sites.
– Judges of the competition, their relatives and members of their families, employees of SALON magazine cannot participate.
– Completed and unrealized projects, planning and decoration concepts may qualify.
– The competition to participate works implemented until 2016.
– Only works involving original interior objects can be submitted for the Contest. Interiors using copies will be deleted.
REGISTRATION FOR COMPETITION:
– Applications for participation in the contest are accepted until October 31, 2017, on award.salon.com.ua/private.
– The participant must register by specifying his exact data and filling in all the graphs in three languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
– Consultations, as well as technical assistance in the preparation of tender documentation, photographs and tablets will be provided to contestants before October 31, 2017.
– The participant should be ready to provide project photos at high resolution (at least 300 dpi) at the request of the organizing committee.
Representatives of the jury vote in two stages:
1. Selection of the best works in each nomination. Jury members will submit scores on a 10-point scale, after the average score in each category will be calculated. The works that have passed this re-entry will be included in the shortlist and will be presented at the professional exhibition Interior Mebel 2018. In addition, they will be published in the Interior Guide SALON. IG comes out twice a year as part of the ten issues of the Salon and is an exemplary publication about modern interior design, demonstrating its current cut every six months.
2. Second online voting and determining the winner in each nomination.
SALON READERS CHOICE:
This is a nomination, in which all the published projects participate. SALON readers and site visitors vote for the work they like by putting their likes (click on the heart) on the project page. Voting is considered closed 48 hours before the Award Ceremony of the current competition, and the results are fixed at 00:00.
Announcement and awarding of winners take place at the Award Ceremony, the date of which will be determined after the end of the first stage of voting. Each winner of the nomination receives prizes from the sponsors of the contest, as well as a copy of the Interior Guide SALON with his published work.
The Organizational Committee has the right to publish projects in mass media. Full or partial reproduction of ideas presented at the competition is allowed only by exclusive consent of the author and with respect to active laws and regulations. Organizers and sponsors can use photographs of presented works for advertising and informational purposes.
By making an entry in the competition participants accept its terms and conditions and agree with the jury’s decision which is final and cannot be appealed.
* In the nomination “Visualization of private projects” private projects of any purpose can participate. The jury assesses the quality, skill and innovation in the use of the visual software. Visualization can be made in any of these programs: AutoCad, CAD, 3ds Max, InteriCAD and Vectorworks.